MacPOS runs on OSX 10.7 - macOS 10.13 read more
Point-of-Sale software and hardware for your Mac
One time purchase or Subscribe!
Easy to Use, Fast and Affordable
There is a version of MacPOS that fits your budget
Choose the one that is right for you!
Reasons to choose MacPOS
Fast, knowledgeable and accessible software support any time of day.
Formed in 1985 with many years of experience in the retail industry and creating software.
We know and love the Mac platform and began 30 years ago on System 1.0 Mac 128k.
MacPOS is packed with feature that don't get in your way.
Easy to Use
Many customers never read the manual because it's intuitive.
Change the user interface to match your company's image and 'branding' .
Fast and Stable
Checkout in the blink of an eye while keeping track of important information.
Starting at $199, it's easy to afford. Upgrade easily at any time.
Is the easiest to use point-of-sale software for your Mac that you can buy. Its one-touch intuitive design gives you complete control when using a keyboard, mouse or a touchscreen monitor.
Versions available :
What can MacPOS do for your business?
A MacPOS solution helps your business to grow and become more profitable.
MacPOS supports industry standard point-of-sale hardware.
We provide your business with a complete point-of-sale solution from one source.
And unlike the many other POS vendors, we know and love Macs.
The Orders Database records sales and purchases for the items you buy and sell.
- Fast order creation and completion
- Track your inventory levels of the items you sell
- Ensure accurate pricing by scanning bar code labels
Products and Services
The Items database tracks all information about the products and services that you sell.
- Access extensive Rich-Text documents or your store's product web page.
- Assign graphic images and view them easily and quickly
- Open assigned URLs in the built-in web browser
The Contacts database stores your customer, vendor and employee information. Each contact record can access RTF formatted documents or a Vendor's web page. Assign pictures to your contacts and view them at the point-of-sale.
- Find customer history quickly
- Assign a profile image and view at the POS
- See important sales information
Increase profits by :Informative Reporting
- Providing you with more accurate and timely information on product turnover.
- Greatly reducing or eliminating transaction errors from inaccurate pricing.
- Allowing you to operate more efficiently and minimize costly out-of-stock situations.
- Showing you whats selling and whats not and which vendor products are profitable.
Keep track of inventory movements including sales, transfers and purchases
- Track inventory in detail, reducing waste and the potential for theft.
- Ensure all inventory and services are sold at the correct price.
- Track sales for employees and customers to analyze the performance of staff and promotions.
- Track customer information so you can design custom promotions for loyal customers.
- Create purchase orders to streamline purchasing and ordering.
- Access product information in numerous data formats.
Decrease Checkout Time
MacPOS can assist you in managing your busy retail operation. Your customer service is vastly improved with workflow management. The checkout process is faster because repetitive tasks are automated. With a MacPOS solution, your checkout employee scans an item using the bar code scanner and MacPOS automatically calculates the price, including any sales or promotional discounts in place.
It also will subtract the item from available inventory.
Reduce Pricing Errors using BarcodesThe possibility for human error is minimized as are delays inherent in transactions with human interaction. There's no opportunity for the employee to mis-key the price or read the wrong price or have to call for a price check on an unknown item. Scan an item and add it to the order in confidence the price is correct.
Built-in support for a customizable Touchscreen interface. You can also use your keyboard and mouse to control the POS functions.
Credit Card Processing
Process your credit and debit card authorizations with MacPOS quickly and effortlessly using the built-in Mercury Payment Systems solution with triple DES encryption removing the POS from the scope of PCI-DSS compliance.
Swipe your customer's gift/debit/credit card at the conclusion of the sale in MacPOS and in 1-2 seconds you will receive the authorization status.
You can use your existing Merchant processor and terminal with MacPOS but it will be slower and probably cost you more money. Save time with the integrated secure processing.
Hardware RequirementsOperating System requirements : Mac OSX 10.7 - macOS 10.13
Minimum hardware requirements : Intel 1Ghz 1gb RAM
MacPOS is distributed electronically